A six-year-old boy died from meningitis just hours after he was sent home with antibiotics by hospital staff.Source: Daily Mail.
Mohammed Akheel Khan was rushed to Rochdale Infirmary Urgent Care Centre by his mother Safina, after he started vomiting at school. He was discharged by a doctor, who Mohammed's family say told them the little boy had tonsillitis and that they should let him 'sleep it off'.
But less than five hours later Mohammed was taken back to the hospital after his condition deteriorated. He was diagnosed with meningitis and died two hours later...
Your taxpayers' money, hard at work.
9 hours ago