A teenager who died after contracting swine flu was not given the drug Tamiflu when she was admitted to hospital, an inquest has heard.Source: BBC
Madelynne Butcher, 18, of Southampton, Hampshire, was admitted to Southampton General Hospital on 2 July 2009. But it was 36 hours before tests revealed she had the H1N1 virus and she was given Tamiflu.
Coroner Catherine Mason at Leicester Town Hall recorded a verdict that Miss Butcher died from natural causes...
Wednesday, 21 April 2010
Posted by Mark Wadsworth at 11:09